Our brand new Calgary collection has ARRIVED!
- High Quality nylon webbing
- Strong and durable for any "Puller"
- Gold coated aluminum hardware
- Designed in Canada, made in USA
- Washing is a breeze [See How It's Done Here]
Use a fabric measuring tape or string to measure flush around your dogs neck where the collar will sit. You can even measure your existing collar (ensuring you leave out one half of the buckle). Use this size to determine which size is right for your dog.
|L (1" Width)||14” - 22"|
|M (Both 3/4" and 1" Width)||12”-16”|
|S (3/4" Width)||9”-13”|